In her last UFC fight, Rousey fought Amanda Nunes and got knocked out in less than a minute. For that fight, she was paid $3 million. It’s also possible that Rousey received a percentage of pay-per-view sales from the event.
How much does Ronda Rousey get paid?
Ronda Rousey salary stands almost $2.1 million, per annum, through the lucrative contract she signed with the WWE in 2018. It should be noted that she is currently the highest-earning female WWE wrestler on the roster.
Was Ronda Rousey the highest paid fighter?
8 ranking on Forbes’ Highest Paid Female Athletes list and now she has confirmed that she’s the highest earned in the entire UFC. The 28-year-old Rousey made the announcement on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” this morning saying, “I’m the highest paid fighter in the UFC.
Is WWE Still paying Ronda Rousey?
Although her contract with WWE runs until April 2021 she told Steve O, the host of the Wild Ride podcast, that she would only return in a part-time role, if at all. While Rousey’s comments angered some WWE fans on Twitter, it may be part of a deliberate ploy to enhance her heel persona.
Who is richest UFC fighter?
He also had endorsement deals with Reebok and Last Shot, and runs his own gym and an MMA media distribution website.
- Brock Lesnar – US$25 million.
- George St-Pierre – US$30 million.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov – US$40 million.
- Conor McGregor – US$400 million.
Who is the richest wrestler in the world?
Top 30 Richest Wrestlers In The World
- Brock Lesner (Net Worth: $28 million)
- Steve Austin (Net Worth: $30 million)
- John Cena (Net Worth: $60 million)
- Stephanie McMahon (Net Worth: $150 million)
- Triple H (Net Worth: $150 million)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (Net Worth: $400 million)
- Vince McMahon (Net Worth: $1 billion)
Do female boxers make money?
This is best displayed in the incredibly lucrative victory of Katie Taylor last October winning nearly $100,000 for a single match-up against in her legendary victory against Cindy Serrano. Here are some female fighters that are proving women can make just as much money as men in the fighting world.